Friday, April 9, 2010

Introducing - Monster B's

So last night, I went out with my boyfriend Jeff and some of his work friends to celebrate a birthday at Monster B's. If you are not familiar with the bar and grill it is off the beaten path and is more of an neighborhood bar in Stamford. You will be able to tell as there are no shirt and tie's here and the parking lot full of motorcycles (from what I saw).

When we got there, we were hungry and thirsty but Jeff couldn't get past the list of beers they had on tap -- and to make it even more appealing - most drafts are $3 from 4-7 (Happy Hour). We eventually ordered food but it was nothing yummy enough to worth mentioning.

My takeaways from the place --
* Don't get too excited about the list of beers on the menu they as they rotate so often they can't keep it updated although I am sure you will find something you like.
* If you are sitting in the bar area, sit at the bar - you get better service
* They have outdoor seating if you are looking to sit outside regardless of the scenery

This place is no Gingerman, but if you are looking to grab a quick draft at a neighborhood bar in Stamford with a friend during happy hour, this place is worth a stop for the buck.

1 comment:

  1. You know how much I like good craft beer; and I couldn't have said this any better.

    ReplyDelete