Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bed Bath & Beyond - 20% off a single item

Lately a lot of my friends have been asking me for Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off one item coupons.  Here are a couple ways you can get one too!

1) Sign-up your email!  Click here and enter your Email and zipcode.  A 20% off one item will be Emailed to you in 5 minutes.  If you also enter your mailing address you will get coupons regularly in the mail.

2) I was emailed an exclusive coupon, if interested email me at nicoleo.blog@gmail or message me on facebook and I will send over the link.

For those of you unfamiliar with Bed Bath, the coupons although have an expiration date, the store still takes expired coupons and competitor coupons.  There is no reason to pay full price unless it is one of the exclusions in the coupon.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment