Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daily Deal: $40 at King & I for $20!

LivingSocial is bringing us a great deal today, September 2.  For $20 you can get $40 worth of food and drink at the King and I in either the Fairfield or Bridgeport, CT locations.

So if you love Thai food this is a place you should try.  The location in Bridgeport is the one I am familiar with.  The decor is nothing to write about, but then again, for me -- it's the food that matters.  I have consistently enjoyed it every time I have been there.  To make sure I posted a fair review, in my research I was surprised to find that some reviews were unfavorable -- check out the comments on Zagat.  Regardless, I will stand by my suggestion to try it.  Let me know what you think!

The deal expires in 13 hours.  Click here to sign-up, log-in, buy it or look for a city near you.

260 Post Road
Fairfield, CT

545 BroadBridge Road
Bridgeport, CT

No comments:

Post a Comment