Friday, October 15, 2010

Victorinox Swiss Army - Fall Warehouse Sale

Victorinox Swiss Army just announced their annual Fall Warehouse Sale!  It's your opportunity to stock up on chef knives, watches, clothes and more!

I went last year and went home with a lot of goodies!  I arrived around 10am and had to wait for 1.5 hours, but it was worth it.  I think the best deal by far was that my sister bought a wool/cashmere blend ankle length coat that retails for $1,500+ for only $200!  Interested yet?

Like last year, the sale will be held at Victorinox headquarters at 7 Victoria Drive in Monroe, CT.  Hours for the Fall 2010 Warehouse sale are as follows:

  • Friday, November 12th -- 11am to 9pm
  • Saturday, November 13th -- 9am to 4pm
  • Sunday, November 14th -- 11am to 3pm
They accept cash or credit cards.  Click here for directions.

This year, I have a ticket for the pre-sale so I will be sure to let you know all the goodies to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment