Friday, November 18, 2011

Daily Deal: 50% off Huntington Street Cafe [Ffld County]


If you live in the Valley, then you can appreciate this Groupon to Huntington Street Cafe!  

Get $16 worth of cafe fare at Huntington Street Cafe for only $8!  It's my go-to-place for coffee or desert when I am in town.  I have also enjoyed the occasional sandwich when my parents weren't home, but don't let that fool you.  Their menu covers everything from breakfast, lunch (including steamed cheese burgers) and dinner with life music. Don't just take my world for it, they were rated the in the Best of Fairfield County 2011 Readers' Poll in Fairfield Weekly.

Voucher expires May 23, 2012.  Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Other restrictions apply.

Click here to buy it or get more details.  Deal ends Sunday, November 20th!

Huntington Street Cafe
99 Huntington Street
Shelton, CT

No comments:

Post a Comment